Monday, October 26, 2009


Well, it's been some time since I last blogged. We have had ALOT happen these past few weeks. All beginning with the birth of our daughter, Raenah Grace.  Home Schooling was on hold for a couple of weeks as we adjusted to this new life in our family.  Kali and I are now starting to pick things up again..slowly, but surely.  Anyssa, I am noticing, is REALLY wanting to write her name and practices writting letters on her own...without really realizing that she IS writing letters and what letters they are. So I'm going to start to focus progressing her along this line.  We will be working out different schedules to see what works best with the baby...and we are excited to see where God is leading us all on this new journey.  Will keep you posted as much as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment