Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Nia is joing in on all the fun of school too!!



The last few days of school I have been noticing that Nia has went from counting to three to counting to FIVE! This is SO exciting to me. She's been joining in on puzzle fun and projects, and "wants" to be a part of all we do. Anyssa is really blossoming too. Today she did a couple of color pages from her numbers book, which helps her develop her counting and number recognition skills by counting dots and then choosing the correct colors that correspond to those dots. After two pages she wanted to do more..so I took out her Alphabet work book and she did a full page of matching letters. She was so excited! She also put together a geometrical puzzle all by herself! I SO wish I had taken a picture. I took some of Kali doing the puzzle so you can at least see what she did as well, keeping up with her big sis! :)





 

3 comments:

  1. This is very cool Ang!
    I love it!!
    I love seeing and hearing about
    how the girls are doing...and momma too! ;)
    <3 you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe..thanks guys! and thank you Jen for the comment. I love it when you guys leave me comments. It's so encouraging. <3 you

    ReplyDelete